Welcome home to this C 1938 Classic stone and brick Tudor in Elkins Park. The flow of the first floor is perfect for entertaining: Off the entrance hall is a large living room with a gas fireplace (newly lined) and French doors to a lovely covered brick patio overlooking the backyard. A large dining room, and an expanded renovated kitchen creates the hub of the home. A powder room and doors to a spacious 2 car garage and the rear yard are accessible from the kitchen or the main hall. There are 7 rooms on the second floor, including 4 large bedrooms (the main bedroom has its own bath and a sitting room/dressing room/reading room... you pick), a laundry room, and a bonus room in the rear of the second floor all add versatility to your use. This architect-designed Tudor is close to all that Elkins Park has to offer: restaurants, public transportation, shopping, libraries, top-rated medical facilities, top-rated educational institutions, parks, and trails for biking and hiking. Many capital improvements include a newer roof, many replacement windows, newer heater, tankless fast recovery water heater, renovated large kitchen, the main bath renovated, powder room renovated, exterior carpentry and painting, both chimney flues relined and more!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Tudor, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Tankless Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Wa
4,187 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas, Onsite Telephone
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Range/Oven Built-in, Self-Cleaning Oven, Dishwasher, Trash Compactor, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Attic Fan
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Radiant, Radiators.
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Skylight, Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Fenced, Paved Driveway.
- Lot Dimensions
- 70.00 x 0.00
- Sloped, Level
- Board Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Back Yard, Trees. Front Yard, Level, Rear Yard, Stream/Creek, Sloping, Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price